Account finance managing refers to the job of managing the treasure and finance department of an organization. An account finance manager holds a very important and crucial position in a company as he is not only responsible for maintaining and controlling the finance of the firm, he has the additional duty of financial analysis of different sale and purchases of the company, budgeting, engaging in cost reduction analysis and reviewing operational performance of different departments of the company. He is required to have an updated knowledge about the present market policies and keep a record of the performances of their rival organizations. He should manage the cost reduction policies, review the company bottlenecks and make probable suggestions for these issues. He is also responsible for maintain good relationships with the clients and maintain their finance accounts.
Account Finance Manager Duties and Responsibilities
The duties and responsibilities of an account finance manager are listed as follows:
- Maintain documents on accounting policies and procedures.
- Be involved in finance management and other duties related to finance.
- Be responsible for several accounts administration of prospective clients.
- Keep a track of the finances and ensure sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operations and procedures.
- Provide assistance to determine the company’s capital structure of the ongoing year.
- Keep data of the extension of credit to customers.
- Planning of cost reductive measure to improve the finances of the company.
- Provide financial report to the management on a regular basis and provide suggestions on key issues wherever required.
- Provide assistance to determine pricing of products in relation to market value and competitor pricing.
- Be up to date about the latest developments in the finance market in the respective industry he is working in.
Account Finance Manager Skills and specifications
The skills and specifications required for an Account Finance Manager are as follows:
- Must have good communication skill, both written and oral.
- Must be self-motivated and able to motivate his team members.
- Must have good problem-solving and numerical abilities.
- Should have an eye for detail.
- Good analytical skill and ability to access the latest market trends and financial activities.
Account Finance Manager Education and qualification
An account finance manager must possess the following education and qualification:
- BA/BS in Business Management.
- Must have a specialization certificate in finance or accounting.
Account Finance Manager Salary
An account finance manager gets a salary package of $50,000-$65,000 annually depending on his business locations.
Category: Account Job Descriptions