Account sales executive job profile and description
An account sales executive plays a significant role to increase and promote the sale of the concerned products in the industry he is working for. His job includes running promotional campaign and planning various other marketing strategies in order to make the potential consumers aware of their product and their significant qualities. He has the additional responsibilities to create a sense of curiosity among the customers by making the campaigns interesting and visually attractive. Often the marketing techniques include- providing various incentive to the customers such as providing free samples and coupons, introducing competitions and point-of-sale displays. The incentives are provided to the customers by direct mail, in select stores or through events or by organizing programs. The sales executive also looks after the overall performance of his team and maintains high spirit to keep his team member motivated in the concerned project or campaign.
Account sales executive duties and responsibilities
The duties and responsibilities of an account Sales executive are as follows:
- Researching about the needs of the clients and investors.
- Keeping track of the recent trend of the market in the concerned industry he is working in.
- Developing promotional strategies and campaigns for their products.
- Drafting and proofreading promotional marketing data.
- Interacting with clients, other agency members and suppliers of their products.
- Report the daily developments to his Sales Manager.
- Providing briefs to members of creative teams and production departments.
- Building long term professional relationship with the potential clients of the company.
- Managing customer accounts sales presentation.
Account sales executive Skills and Specification
The skills and specifications that are required for an account sales executive are as follows:
- Discipline, efficiency and dedication to work hard in a varied working condition.
- Must be detail oriented and have an eye for organized working methodology.
- Ability to motivate team members and keep high spirits of his fellow workers.
- Good communication skill to be able to answer various queries of the customers.
- Out of the box thinking to make appealing promotional strategies of the concerned products.
Account sales executive Education and Qualification
The education and qualification requirement for an account sales executive are:
- He should at least have a graduate degree in any stream or field.
- He should have a specialization certificate in the concerned area he is dealing with.
Account sales executive Salary
An account sales executive can expect to get an annual salary of $60,000-$80,000 which may vary depending upon the work profile and the experience of the candidate.
Category: Account Job Descriptions