Accounting Manager Job Profile and Description
There are managers in every section of a company, be it production, marketing, supply or accounting. A manager is there to make sure that every thing is going right in his or her particular section. The accounting manager has to carry out all the accounting process of a company smoothly. To become an accounting manager, you should possess a degree in accounting.
Accounting Manager Job Duties and Responsibilities
- The prime responsibility of an accounting manager job is to keep all the accounts of the company flawless and up-to-date.
- The accounting manager doesn’t have to do the accounting by himself, but he has to guide and supervise the entire fellow accountant, so that the account of the company should be kept, as it is required.
- If there are any irregularities found in any of the company accounts, then the accounting manager has to take the responsibility to make that correct.
Accounting Manager Job Skills and Specifications
- If you want to be an accounting manager, then you should have accounting skills, in addition to the managerial skills.
- You have to guide the accountants working under you to keep the accounts of the company impeccable; and for that, you need to possess accounting skills.
Accounting Manager Job Education and Qualifications
- Without any degree in accounting, you can not ever become an accounting manager.
- Along with the accounting degree, you need to possess a degree in business management as you are applying for a post of manager.
Accounting Manager Salary
- The salary is very attractive in a job of accounting manager.
- If you have past experience as accounting manager, then you are going to get a hefty pay pack.
- The salary of an accounting manager varies between $3000 to $6000.
Category: Account Job Descriptions