Administrative support coordinator Job Profile and Description
An administrative support coordinator is that employee of a business organization or company who handles the day to day managerial duties and clerical tasks of the company. These employees help in the coordination of different business operations and actions of different departments and therefore ensure smooth functioning.
Any person working at this position must be able to handle computer work with proficiency and should have good written and oral communication skills as well. The job description of an administrative support coordinator may be different for different industries and to find more about it, you can read the following given information:
Administrative support coordinator Duties and Responsibilities
The following are some of the main duties and responsibilities of an administrative support coordinator:
- Any person working at the position of an administrative support coordinator is responsible for acting as a liaison between different departments of the company and also between staff members.
- He/she is responsible for getting tasks done by supervising activities of other support staff, organizing work flow and looking to it that each employee is performing his/her part of the job easily and without problems.
- Another duty is to complete paperwork, get important documents signed by higher officials, getting out photocopies, preparing project documents and maintaining the company database.
- An administrative support coordinator is also responsible for acting as a messenger between different departments.
Administrative support coordinator Skills and Specifications
The following is a list of the main skills and specifications needed of an administrative support coordinator:
- An administrative support coordinator must be reliable, responsible and should have problem solving abilities.
- He/she must possess excellent managerial skills, organization abilities and coordination skills.
- An administrative support coordinator should have good communication skills and good interpersonal abilities.
- Any person working at this position must have computer proficiency, accounting proficiency and proficiency to multi tasks as well.
- Writing financial reports and handling the budgeting requirements is also a requirement.
Administrative support coordinator Education and Qualification
The education and qualification requirements of an administrative support coordinator are given below:
- A bachelor’s degree in business management, accounting, and finance, Mathematics, computer science or any other relevant subject is compulsory.
- Apart from bachelor’s degree, one can pursue diploma courses in management or administrative to be able to perform better at this job.
Administrative support coordinator Salary
The annual median salary of anyone working at the position of an administrative support coordinator is $35100.
Category: Administration Job Descriptions