Assistant Manager Job Description and Profile
Assistant manager’s job brings with the position, a plethora full of challenges that require a comprehensive understanding of the very basic management skills. The responsibility of an assistant manager is to apply the basic management skills, by following a methodology that gains profit for the organization and builds goodwill for the organization. Manager’s key responsibilities include increasing sales and profitability, team performance, and the development, recruiting, training, and retention of caliber team members.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assisting the General Manager in recruiting quality professionals who are dedicated to high values of service and performance.
- Creating a continuous improving environment, teamwork, and a dedication to execute right things.
- Supervising or directing the employee-training program of the organization for all existing and new team members.
- Responding to client criticism and comments in a positive approach.
- Assisting manger in tasks such as recruiting, training, developing business plan and so on.
- Enforcing commercial skills in order to meet costs and sales budgets.
- Interacting with employees and assist customers in response to their concerns, questions, or complaints.
- Assisting general manger in managing the budget of the division and achieving stand-alone productivity for business.
- Helping general manger in designing, and building a service and sales capability.
Skills and Specifications
- Knowledge of sales and marketing principles
- Knowledge of management principles.
- Ability to manage multi-tasks.
- Good communicator, and possess strong decision-making skills.
- Good team player and ability to lead a team.
Education and Qualifications
- Graduation degree in arts or management related field.
- Bachelor’s degree in management field from a recognized institution.
Category: Management Job Descriptions