Assistant Manager Trainee Job Profile and Description
An assistant manager trainee is in an important position in a company. Such a person starts out at the very basic level of internship or training and then progresses on to the positions of higher responsibilities. An assistant manager is usually given a lot of paperwork, filing, recording and reporting jobs to complete since this will enable him to learn the basics of the job.
He is a part of discussions and negotiations which will allow him to get a feel of the job and the office-space. This is a challenging enough task in its own way and needs to be completed with dedication and perseverance.
Assistant Manager Trainee Duties and Responsibilities
The duties and responsibilities of an assistant manager trainee will involve:
- An assistant manager trainee’s job duties include handling all the necessary paperwork of the company. Since the individual is working in the capacity of a trainee, the paperwork duties will automatically be expected to be done by him.
- Such a person will be expected to keep records of transactions, prepare reports on progress, help his supervisor with work and generally make himself helpful around the office. It is a challenging job and can be used to learn the ropes of the work.
Assistant Manager Trainee Skills and Specifications
The skills and specifications that are required of an assistant manager trainee include:
- The assistant manager trainee is expected to have good secretarial, computer and clerical skills because these will ensure that he knows the fundamentals of the job well enough before he is actually promoted.
- The assistant manager trainee needs to be a good team player since at the trainee level he will be required to work with other trainees and his immediate supervisor.
- Similarly, he needs to have excellent communication skills since as a potential manager, he needs to be able to give instructions and follow them as well.
- The candidate needs to have good management skills.
Assistant Manager Trainee Education and Qualification
The education and qualification requirements for an assistant manager trainee are as follows:
- High school diploma or equivalent GED
- Bachelor’s degree in Management, or Business Administration.
Assistant Manager Trainee Salary
An assistant manager trainee is expected to earn around 30,000USD per annum depending on the period of training and the place he does it from. This is only an approximation and figures are likely to vary widely.
Category: Trainee Job Descriptions