Associate Financial Analyst Job Profile and Description
An associate financial analyst is an employee of a company who is responsible for consolidating and analysing the budgets of the company and also study the income statement forecasts. Any person employed at this position must create recommendations so that the organisation can reduce their costs and improve the financial performance.
There are many other duties and responsibilities of an associate financial analyst and to reach to this position, one must be suitably educated, trained, qualified and skilled. The following is a detailed description of the job of an associate financial analyst and can be referred to for help.
Associate Financial Analyst Duties and Responsibilities
Out of the varied duties and responsibilities of an associate financial analyst, the following are some of the major ones:
- One of the primary duties of an associate financial analyst is to prepare and study financial reports and conduct studies to find those areas which require change.
- Another duty of an associate financial analyst is to develop forecast models and analyse the financial performance of the company.
- It is the responsibility of an associate financial analyst to provide financial advice to the company in order to help it to earn more returns.
- Out of the various duties, an associate financial analyst also has to analyse budgets and suggest changes for improvement.
Associate Financial Analyst Skills and Specifications
There are many skills required for one to become an associate financial analyst. Some of the most important of these skills have been given below.
- Exceptional financial knowledge and ability to analyse financial reports and statements.
- An associate financial analyst also needs to be focused, attentive to details and should possess analytical skills as well.
- Leadership abilities, decision making skills and hardworking abilities are also required by a person who wishes to be an associate financial analyst.
Associate Financial Analyst Education and Qualification
An associate financial analyst requires the following given educational qualifications:
- A bachelors or an associate degree in accounting or finance is a compulsory requirement for one to become an associate financial analyst.
- A diploma course in financial management can also be acquired by an interested candidate.
- 1-2 years of experience in the same field or industry is often asked for.
Associate Financial Analyst Salary
Any person working as an associate financial analyst in a company is expected to earn an annual median salary of $60000.
Category: Analyst Job Descriptions