BPO Job Description and Profile
BPO refers to Business Process Outsourcing. It is contracting a particular business task to a third-party business service provider. Some companies implement BPO as a cost-saving maneuver for tasks, which a company demands but does not rely upon to maintain its position in the present marketplace. BPO professionals operate back office outsourcing tasks, including internal business operations like billing, purchasing. In addition to this, they also work on front office outsourcing tasks, including customer-related services like tech support or marketing.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Managing the daily tasks and work of the BPO call centre.
- Communicating effectively with supervisors, team leaders, people in charge, and other professionals to collect information and to settle the required important complicated issues.
- Monitoring day-to-day random calls, for lessening the number of mistakes or errors and checking out for improved performance.
- Carrying out professional services, like legal services, business research, management consulting and financial analysis.
- Handling complicated customer queries, issues, complaints, and questions.
- Enabling enterprises to bring down the lead times of design-to-market and managing critical hardware efficiently.
- Aiming for better quality, escalating sales, high speed and efficiency.
- Motivating and inspiring the staff, providing bonus, rewarding schemes, etc.
- Keeping abreast the knowledge of developments in industry and their inner networking.
- Coordinating with supervisors, team leaders, people in charge, and other individuals to collect information and to settle the required important complex issues.
- Making an examination of the performance statistically.
Skills and Specifications
- Excellent communication skills and good computer knowledge.
- Ability to adapt to perpetual changes in KPO sector.
- Must have patience and motivation.
- Clear understanding of technical skills.
- Knowledge regarding the current market setting.
Education and Qualifications
- High school diploma from an accredited institution.
- Bachelor’s degree in science, engineering, or commerce, or any related field from an accredited institution.
- Diploma in Management from certified college.
Category: Call Center Job Descriptions