Brand Manager Fashion Job Profile and Description
A fashion brand manager is someone who promotes and manages a brand. Their responsibilities include managing and overseeing the staff, carrying out research by conducting surveys and taking customer feedbacks, analysing market trends, assisting designers, photographers and others.
They should have keen interest in fashion as they need to be updated about the current fashion trends, products and latest designs in the market. They also need to plan and organise promotional activities and exhibitions from time to time. A fashion brand manager needs to very creative and should have excellent communication skills.
Brand Manager Fashion Duties and Responsibilities
The duties and responsibilities of a fashion brand manager are:
- A fashion brand manager should be aware of the latest trends in the market.
- They need to conduct surveys and studies on a regular basis.
- They need to train and manage the staff.
- They need to organize events and fashion shows from time to time.
- A fashion brand manager is responsible for organizing photo shoots, campaigns and is responsible for getting the advertising material created by designers.
- They need to closely work with professionals like models, fashion designers, fashion photographers, stylists, event managers etc.
- They need to organize campaigns across the web and social media platforms.
- They need to meet the sales target defined by the company.
Brand Manager Fashion Skills and Specifications
The skills and specifications that are required of a Fashion Brand Manager include:
- A fashion brand manager should have good presentation skills.
- They should have excellent communication and interpersonal skill as they need to communicate with a variety of people regularly.
- They should be creative and should be able to think out of the box.
- A fashion brand manager should be technically sound and should be aware of marketing tools.
- A fashion brand manager should have in depth knowledge of branding and retail business.
- A fashion journalist needs to observe and analyse the latest trends in the fashion industry.
- They need to have strong researching skills.
- They need to have great management and organizational skills.
Brand Manager FashionEducation and Qualification
The education and qualification requirements for a fashion brand manager are as follows:
- A bachelor’s degree in commerce or Diploma in Fashion Studies.
- A degree in Brand management, Retail marketing, Business Management etc.
Brand Manager Fashion Salary
A fashion brand manager’s salary may depend on their experience in the retail sector and brand management. On an average they can expect a salary of around $1, 05,000 per annum.
Category: Fashion Job Descriptions