Building Maintenance Job Profile and Description
Everything is needed to be maintained in a proper way, so that it can go for a long time. A building is no different, that also needs many kind of maintenance, to remain as the new. The building maintenance job is designed to maintain the building as it is should be.
Building Maintenance Duties and Responsibilities
- The prime responsibility of a person in a building maintenance job is to keep the building in a great shape.
- The person, who is charge of the maintenance of the building should take care of the building from every aspect, if the building is needed coloring, the he or she has the responsibility to do the coloring and so on.
Building Maintenance Skills and Specification
- Thought the job of a building maintenance to supervise the building maintenance work, but he or she should possess the skills in every work a building may require. If he or she doesn’t have any idea about the work, then he or she may not take proper care of the building.
- He or she should possess some experience in building maintenance job to work properly as it is a complex enough job.
Building Maintenance Education and Qualification
- There is no specific education or qualification is required for a building maintenance job post, but you should have a bachelor’s degree to get this job.
- No matter in which discipline, you have hold the bachelor’s degree, you can apply for this job, but a bachelor’s degree with house keeping and maintenance is much more preferable.
Building Maintenance Job Salary
- The salary of a person in building maintenance job depends mainly upon his or her past experience.
- The salary of a building maintenance job comes in the range of $1500 to $ 3500 per month.
Category: Maintenance Job Description