Business Development Consultant Job Profile and Description
The role of a Business Development Consultant is primarily based on liaison relations between the departments of sales, marketing, procurement, and management.
The profile associated with this position may be either internal or directly with clients. Apart from serving the needs of existent clients, a business development consultant must source new business from existing customers or from open market.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Accumulating information about affairs going on in the industry to help the company to develop business strategies.
- Generating leads, making sure that they are met and following up to source the business in the best way.
- Making strategic planning for enhancing the company’s business in terms of business intelligence and private enterprise analysis.
- Maintaining a well-defined marketing plan of action to market the services of organization effectively and assessing business to make it grow.
- Suggesting and implementing software to improve the quality of business and to bring the required information available to the client.
- Providing information regarding new techniques, which can help to increase the quality of the products and services.
Skills and Specifications
- Must have ability to key out the exact problem.
- Must have good communication skills
- Must have positive as well as interactive attitude
- Must have sound knowledge in the scope of outsourcing.
- Must have warm leadership caliber.
Education and Qualifications
- Master’s degree in Business Administration from an accredited institution.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, computer science or finance from a certified college.
Category: Business Job Descriptions