Business Development Director Job Profile and Description
For an organization to run successfully, it requires the effective handling of its matters by an efficient Business Development Director. He has a daunting task of identifying the business opportunities for the organization, along with the appeasing of the potential clients. Business of a company plays the most important financial prosperity of an organization and business development director takes care of it.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Improving the market position of the organization and helping it in every way to attain the desired financial growth.
- Planning the long term goals for the company and ensuring that they are executed in the due course of time.
- Building key customer relationships for in the long run it helps the organization to maintain a good position in the market.
- Delivering of presentations and carrying negotiations with both clients and prospective clients.
- Maintaining extensive knowledge of the current developments in the business market in order to assess the position of the company and determine how to improve it.
- Reporting all important information related to the company to key staff.
Skills and Specifications
- Ability to plan good business proposals.
- Great communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and financial skills.
- Great presentation skills.
- Excellent capability to sell products.
- Strong leadership qualities.
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in business management/ administration or other related fields like revenue generation, strategy management etc from a certified college.
- Five to ten years experience in related fields is an added advantage.
Category: Director Job Descriptions