Business Development Executive Job Profile and Description:
A Business Development Executive works as a senior manager or account strategists for a company’s sales team. Business Development Executives search for new and potential clients and develop new business relationship and helps in maintaining the relationship with the clients.
They work in close coordination with other corporate executives and senior managers of the company. Business development executive also plays an important role in creating business development strategies exactly according to the needs of the clients.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Researching actively for potential clients.
- Pursuing and maintaining new business relationships.
- Understanding and obtaining the needs of the clients.
- Preparing various presentations and should regularly attend client meetings, trade shows, conferences etc.
- Following up clients continuously and responding to client enquiries.
- Prepare business development strategies according to the needs of the client.
- Securing business opportunities by cultivating mutually beneficial business relationship with current and potential clients.
Skills and Specifications
- Specialized knowledge like technical training and consulting expertise.
- Should have excellent observation skills so as to identify the problems accurately.
- Good communication skills for knowing and understanding the difficulties of the client.
- Should be strategic thinkers and should have intuitive market abilities.
- Should be able to thrive in competitive and dynamic environment.
- Should be expert in negotiating.
- Should have strong entrepreneurial spirit.
Education and Qualifications
- Master’s degree in Business Administration from an accredited institution.
- Experience in Business development and sales related activities.
Category: Business Job Descriptions