Business development project manager Job Profile and Description
A business development project manager is in charge of developing projects and ensuring that the company he is attached with can have a steady growth through its business projects. Such an individual has one of the toughest jobs in the industry and only people with a lot of experience of being at the helm of affairs in the business world are chosen for this job. This is a challenging job and needs a lot of vision, drive and technical knowledge. Such a person, if successful, plays a crucial role in the company.
Business Development Project Manager Duties and Responsibilities
The duties and responsibilities of a business development project manager will involve:
- A business development project manager is in charge of creating or conceptualising a particular business project, explain it to the concerned departments and push for it so that it is successfully negotiated.
- The business development project manager has to make and submit a complete report on the project, ensuring that all tricky or problem areas are covered and that every aspect has been taken into account.
Business Development Project Manager Skills and Specifications
The skills and specifications that are required of a business development project manager include:
- A business development project manager’s skills will include organizational ability and the capability of planning a business project from step one. This includes being able to anticipate potential pitfalls and providing solutions for them.
- A business development project manager must have the skill to envision radical and innovative projects for his company which will ensure its growth and sustenance.
- A business development project manager has to be a team player, be updated about the latest developments in the field and ensure that he carries everyone in the company along with him. These are some of the skills and specifications which the individual needs to possess.
Business development project manager Education and Qualification
The education and qualification requirements for a Business development project manager are as follows:
- High school diploma or equivalent GED
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Management or Economics
- Master’s degree in any of the above mentioned subjects
Business Development Project Manager Salary
A successful business development project manager earns about 60,000 USD per annum depending on the nature of his contract with the company, the amount of commission he gets, his stake in a company and many others factors.
Category: Management Job Descriptions