Call Center Director Job Profile and Description
The work of a call centre director is to manage the whole working environment of the call centre. He is the highest authority that the other posts will be answerable to. On him lie the responsibilities of managing the policies of the company and issue in new regulations. He is the signing authority of the call centre.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To successfully operate customer contacts of the management site and manage both the material and human resources.
- To clearly communicate and establish all client strategies and orders to the various site teams at all the levels.
- To provide feedbacks regarding operation of the site that includes budgeting, performance management, goal setting, company procedure and policy and monitor overall company and client performance that will provide successful results.
- To support both the Client Logic and Clients in achieving quality, service and goals for contribution.
- To demonstrate sound management of fiscal policies to achieve profitable goals in a profit centered environment.
- To implement operating systems, procedures and policies inside the site that includes its implementation, development, and improvement in order to achieve overall goals of the business.
- To provide leadership & management to the associates.
- To seek to achieve all-round satisfaction of associates.
- To ensure training and up gradation of the supervisors and trainers.
Skills and Specifications
- He should have excellent leadership and interpersonal skills.
- He should be comfortable with making presentations.
- He should handle multiple tasks effectively.
- He should be knowledgeable in labor laws and human resource.
- He should be able to think strategically and operationally.
- He should not have problems handling large teams.
- He should be comfortable with frequent work related travels.
Education and Qualifications
A call centre director should have a degree in administration or business management. Experience is mandatory for the post.
Category: Call Center Job Descriptions