Cash Management Job Description and Profile
The role of an officer in Cash Management is to identify, analyze, sell, and support cash management services and products to established reputable business customers and prospective corporate clients. Cash management officer or manager works intimately with relationship officers to attain deposit goals and service charges.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responding to Request for Proposals, assessing customer needs and recommending effective strategies.
- Hardening customer retention work efforts by delivering superior level customer service.
- Evaluating continually the efficiency of operational controls and procedures to maximize departmental production and minimize faults made by staff.
- Negotiating pricing for the optimization of profitability of service or product solutions.
- Generating supplementary revenue from the sales of products and services of cash management.
- Performing department staff’s supervisory duties and coordinating staff for sales coverage in all areas.
- Revising and maintaining policies and procedures of cash application in ensuring that they meet changing business requirements.
- Ensuring that cash applications team adheres to internal controls.
- Performing risk and cost benefit analysis.
- Managing cash request of payments made daily to various corporate lockboxes.
- Assist in daily and monthly cash reconciliation process.
- Developing and monitoring key performance indicators or levels for the cash management group.
Skills and Specifications
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles.
- Ability to manage people and speak well with others.
- Patience to deal with accounting errors or problems.
- High-level proficiency in Ms Office suite.
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting related field from an accredited college.
- Degree in accounting or any related field.
Category: Management Job Descriptions