Cash Management Specialist Job Profile and Description
A cash management specialist is one who assists a bank in the cash management department. The candidate has to coordinate with various departments for proper flow of cash. The candidate has to design, prepare and submit cash flow statement periodically and update it when changes take place in it.
Apart from this the candidate has to take care of direct cash payments made by customers and support electronic payment made by customers. Lastly the cash management specialist has to evaluate the various cash charges report and suggest changes for improvement in cash management services.
Cash Management Specialist Duties and Responsibilities
The duties and responsibilities of a cash management specialist will involve:
- The candidate has the responsibility of managing all the bank accounts of customers which involve cash transactions.
- The candidate has to ensure smooth flow of wire transfer transactions.
- Manage cash transactions related to disbursement accounts and prepare reports for pending transactions.
- Provide support to all the cash transaction and direct debit customers and resolve queries that are raised by customers.
- Monitor all accounting and cash transactions on a monthly basis.
- Provide information support and query resolution of all cash customers of the bank.
- Manage complex cash transactions in order to have accuracy and least faults in transactions.
- Manage other cash management officers effectively by guiding and training in cash management services periodically.
- Manage vault activities of the bank under the supervision of cash manager.
Cash Management Specialist Skills and Specifications
The skills and specifications that are required of a cash management specialist include:
- Good office management skills to independently manage cash transactions effectively.
- Good calculation and math skills.
- Proficiency in computer operations.
- Ability to maintain all cash transactions in a systematic manner without any errors.
- Capability to work in teams well.
- Good at maintaining relationships with all persons working together in the bank.
- Good communications skills.
Cash Management Specialist Education and Qualification
The education and qualification requirements for a cash management specialist are as follows:
- A bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting is essential for being hired as a cash management specialist.
- Diploma in computer applications is advisable to obtain better job opportunities.
Cash Management Specialist Salary
The average salary of a cash management specialist starts from $35,000 and can go upto $45,000 on basis of the experience and skills possessed by the candidate.
Category: Banking Job Descriptions