Club Manager Job Profile and Description
A club manager’s position is a high profile job that requires a lot of dedication. Club managers service the operation of many jobs ranging from carrying beers kegs to mopping up any spills that occur within the club. A club manager is in charge or the management of an entire club’s operations and has to ensure smooth operations at all levels. The position requires the holder to ensure that a club earns profit from its operations but also provides unrivaled service to patrons. Since the job is about dealing directly with clients, the club manager should be an enterprising person and a good communicator. He works closely with club owners in order to develop successful operational and marketing strategies.
Duties and Responsibilities
Club manager job duties and responsibilities include:
- Supervising the activities of accountants, suppliers, wait staff and other players in the club to facilitate smooth running of the club.
- Being creative in thought in order to bring new ideas without necessarily sacrificing attention to other details.
- Establishing procedures and practices that facilitate an ample business environment.
- Enforcing authority between club owners, clients and staff to facilitate smooth operations.
- Conducting market research, financial analysis and setting best strategies to target high market seasons.
- Checking with clients to assess the nature of services offered at the club.
Skills and Specifications
Club manager job skills and specifications include the following:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
Education and Qualifications
College degree in human resource management or related course
Category: Hospitality Job Descriptions