Commercial Director Job Profile and Description
Every organization requires a senior level business professional who helps to direct the company towards the correct path. Commercial directors have the huge task of ensuring that the company is setting the desired goals and fulfilling them. This professional would make sure that the company derives increased revenue thereby making huge profits.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Managing of the sales team as well as the direct sales, which mean that he would ensure that the desired strategies are successfully accomplished.
- Creating a relationship of partnership with the senior level sales executive of the firm in order to identify and then pursue the different scopes for business development.
- Coordinating with the sales, marketing and executive team of the organization in order to make it function smoothly.
- Planning and executing of both short and long term revenue deriving strategies of the organization.
- Managing the different aspects of the commercial field of the organization.
- Providing the company with the driving force through successful handling of both short and long-term commercial ventures.
- Maintaining a strong grasp of the guidelines pertaining to the sales practices of the state and ensuring that the company adheres to these guidelines.
Skills and Specifications
- Highly responsible individual and greatly motivated.
- Good administrative skills.
- Great leadership qualities.
- Knowledgeable of different sales and marketing aspects.
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s or masters degree in management or administration from an accredited institution.
- Five years experience in commercial management or some other related field with good track records is an added advantage.
Category: Director Job Descriptions