Corporate Development Manager Job Profile and Description
A corporate development manager plays a crucial role in any company. Such a person not only frames the corporate policy of the company, he also ensures that the IT infrastructure of the company is working properly. Corporate policy includes within its ambit a number of things like business policy, market approach, and so on.
All of this makes this job an extremely challenging one in terms of responsibility and impact, as well as job hours, travel and so on. This is one of the highest posts in any company and is given to only people with the highest work experience as well as educational qualifications. Thus the job is a very difficult one and requires a lot of energy.
Corporate Development Manager Duties and Responsibilities
The duties and responsibilities of a corporate development manager will involve:
- A corporate development manager is in charge of conceptualising the programs, business models and general aims and policies of a company.
- The corporate development manager is in charge of creating a viable program which will ensure employee job satisfaction as well as the growth of the company in question. The corporate development manager shall also decide its competitive programs and how it will present itself in the market.
Corporate Development Manager Skills and Specifications
The skills and specifications that are required of a corporate development manager include:
- A corporate development manager must have tremendous organizational skills which will enable him to frame the corporate policy of the company and ensure that it makes an impact.
- A corporate development manager also has to be a team player in working with various departments and managers and assistant managers to create a workable policy for the company.
- Complete knowledge about the corporate world and how business transactions are negotiated are also prerequisites for this challenging job. A corporate development manager is expected to know his stuff.
Corporate Development Manager Education and Qualification
The education and qualification requirements for a corporate development manager are as follows:
- High school diploma or equivalent GED
- Bachelor’s degree in Management Studies, Business Administration, Information Technology
- Master’s degree in Information Technology, Business Administration or Management Studies
Corporate Development Manager Salary
A corporate development manager earns around 80,000 USD per annum depending on his workload, number of years of experience, and institute attached with. This is however only an average approximation and may vary vastly from company to company.
Category: Management Job Descriptions