Corporate Facilities Manager Job Profile and Description
A corporate facilities manager has many duties and chief among them is the task of redistributing funds of the company to areas that need the money. Such an individual has to ensure that the company and more importantly, its workers never lack for anything. This is a tough and challenging job and it is difficult to sustain it without any experience and without any formal education relevant to this field.
That is why only experienced workers are promoted to the field of corporate facilities manager. The job has to be met with patience, skill and equanimity. There are many perks but the job is stressful and very difficult. It involves constant negotiation and keeping oneself updated about the company’s financial and human resources. Thus, it is not a job for the faint hearted.
Corporate Facilities Manager Duties and Responsibilities
The duties and responsibilities of a corporate facilities manager will involve:
- A corporate facilities manager is in charge of ensuring that the infrastructure of a company is kept in place through supply of both essential and non essential items. This is a very important job and the individual is hugely responsible for the development of the company.
- A corporate facilities manager is also in charge of communicating with various departments of the company to ensure that their needs are fulfilled. All aspects of the daily functioning of the company has to be overseen by the corporate facilities manager.
Corporate Facilities Manager Skills and Specifications
The skills and specifications that are required of a corporate facilities manager include:
- A corporate facilities manager has to be very organised and have excellent communication skills. This will ensure that such an individual can effectively convey his instructions and decisions to his subordinates.
- A corporate facilities manager needs to have control over the assets of the company. In others words the individual must be aware of the resources of the company and how to effectively redistribute it.
Corporate Facilities Manager Education and Qualification
The education and qualification requirements for a corporate facilities manager are as follows:
- High school diploma or equivalent GED
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Management
- Master’s degree in Business Administration
Corporate Facilities Manager Salary
A corporate facilities manager’s salary is estimated to be around $65,000 per annum. This may vary depending upon where he works and the years of experience he has behind him.
Category: Management Job Descriptions