CRM Manager Job Description and Profile
The job of a CRM Manager is a highly specialized position to deliver and maintain the best possible high-standard level of customer services. Their main key strategy to execute this task is to provide adequate staffing for handling potential problems or incoming calls. A customer relationship manager is accountable to handle incoming traffic or calls during busy periods.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervising the customer service representatives’ team and ensuring that all the customers receive immediate service.
- Handling all inquiries and requests of customers, and resolving the problems swiftly.
- Interacting with the customers via fax, phone, the internet, email, or in person to address directly the customer issues.
- Assessing the situation and determining an appropriate suitable course of action.
- Working with employees and providing guidance during tough situations to acquire appropriate resolution for the customer and the company.
- Ensuring that they follow all company protocols while dealing with customers.
- Following up with complaints or inquiries of customers, collecting previous due payments, issuing customer refunds, and forwarding customer concerns to upper level management when required.
- Handling vendor problems, preparing sales plans, communicating internal information to upper management, coordinating employee activities, reconciling data, and researching ways to ameliorate service.
- Working with CRM team in ensuring the accurate communication of objectives of company when customers first call in.
- Creating and maintaining up-to-date script, which the associates use while responding to calls.
- Ensuring that all client information is precise and supervising the processing of payment.
Skills and Specifications
- Excellent customer-service orientation.
- Strong interpersonal and listening skills.
- Ability to correspond ideas in both user-friendly and technical language.
- Highly self-impelled and directed, with sharp attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize and accomplish tasks in a hard-hitting environment.
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, business management, or related specific field from an accredited institution.
- Experience in Call Center Customer Service activities.
Category: Call Center Job Descriptions