Customer Service Associate Job Description and Profile
Customer Service Associate is an individual who handles inbound calls from the clients of an organization to provide information regarding their products or services. Handling complaints, documenting incidents, and reporting requests to superiors for further assistance are the other responsibilities of the customer service associate. He also handles few administrative tasks like form processing, processing and evaluating event-driven transactions, and third party problem solving. An Associate also handles document review for data processing, accuracy, and process management continuously.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Communicating with customers either by telephone or in person to provide further additional information regarding products or services.
- Following up with the organization’s clients or customers to ensure that their issues are sufficiently resolved.
- Preparing reports providing the detailed information regarding personal customer information, unresolved matters, action taken, and any relevant comments or notes.
- Opening and closing accounts, taking orders, and collecting the required information regarding matters or complaints that require further attention.
- Maintaining records of all transactions and interactions made with customers. p
- Providing comprehensive data service to the customers, and advising on available organization’s services and products.
- Making decisions as to the complaint’s genuineness, and determining possible reasons behind every complaint.
- Ensuring that the information regarding customer requests and complaints is provided accurately and efficiently.
Skills and Specifications
- Good conflict training, analytical skills, problem-solving skills, and organizational skills.
- Quick and accurate typing skills.
- Able to deal with customers from diverse backgrounds.
- Multi-tasking skills with an ability to meet established deadlines.
- Willing to tackle any relevant customer service training.
- Should be calm and patient.
Education and Qualifications
- General education or degree from an accredited institute.
- Experience in customer service activities.
Category: Customer Service Job Descriptions