Customer service specialist job profile and description
- Customer service specialists are in charge of achieving the consumer welfare goals of companies and corporations.
- They usually found in outlets and stores of organized retail chains, branded consumer product companies and designer brands of apparel clothing, cosmetics etc.
- They have to ensure that, the customer is satisfied with the consumption of the goods and services, which have been produced by the firms and retailers.
- This job gives the employees knowledge of marketing and salesmanship as well as an opportunity to endorse the reputable qualities of the companies.
Customer Service Specialist duties and responsibilities
- The customer service specialists have the duties of catering to the needs and demands of the customers.
- They have to help out the customers in the understanding of products, such as electronic goods, cosmetics, accessories etc.
- They have to advertise the special features and impressive qualities of products and services, so that the buyers purchase goods and gain satisfaction from the consumption.
- They also have to solve the problems, arising out of the consumption of inferior goods and register their complaints for solutions.
Customer service specialist Skills and Specifications
- The skills, which are required for customer service specialization, are mostly excellent communication and interaction skills.
- The customer service specialist has to keep a track of the recent trends and developments in products and technologies.
Customer service specialist Qualifications and Experience
- The customer care specialists have to be well versed with the products available.
- The important requirement is of communication qualities, like accent and etiquette, while speaking.
Customer service specialist Salary And Prospects
- The specialists can earn quite adequately for their casual expenses.
- There is scope for the specialists to earn more, based on their level of performance.
- There is also a fair chance of the novices for securing more responsible and managerial positions in the retail outlets, provided they perform competently. In this sector organizations have offered a starting salary of $30,000 to $55,000.
Category: Call Center Job Descriptions