Facilities Maintenance Job Profile and Description
Every facility is needed to be maintained. If a facility is not maintained in a proper way, then within very few days, that will become a garbage box. So, there are many facility maintenance job posts for every facility and the work of those people is to maintain the facility in a way it should be.
Facilities Maintenance Duties and Responsibilities
- There should be a facility maintenance manager for every facility and all the people in facility maintenance job post will work according to him and her.
- The first and foremost duty of the persons in facility maintenance job is to carry out the order of the facility maintenance manager in a very proper manner.
- As a facility maintenance employee, you will be assigned with a particular maintenance job and you have to do that job very neatly.
- You have to maintain the facility’s hygienic condition.
Facilities Maintenance Skills and Specifications
- Every person in a facility maintenance job needs to be very skillful, as long as facility maintenance is concern.
- A facility needs many different kinds of maintenance, and if you want to join in a post of facility maintenance, then you should possess skills in every kinds of maintenance a facility needs.
Facilities Maintenance Education and Qualification
- Educational qualification is almost immaterial as far as a facility maintenance job is concerned. Still, the more educational qualification you have got, the better is the chance of getting the job.
- A degree in house keeping and maintenance will help you most to get a job of facility maintenance.
Facilities Maintenance Job Salary
- The more is your experience, the better the salary you will get in a facility maintenance post.
- The salary comes in a range of $2000-$3500.\
Category: Maintenance Job Description