The Front Office is the first impression of the company, organization or anything, to the people, customers, clients etc. Therefore, the job of front office executives/trainee’s is a vital position in an organization. The job at the front office is to receive customers, clients or any visitor who comes to the organization in an elegant way and direct them properly. The job of the people working at front office is to answer calls made to the organization and render services for the same. They must coordinate and manage the communication links between different departments of the organization.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Receiving the customers, clients, visitors in a polite and pleasant way with a good smile and assist them.
- Answering the phone calls made, and redirecting them to the concerned people effectively.
- Receiving postal, courier packages addressed to the employees of the organization and sending them to the addressed person correctly.
- Coordinating the communication between employees of different departments.
- Mailing letters and other documents, messages to the necessary people.
- Recording complaints, problems, queries and providing suitable answers and assistance for the same.
- Arranging travel and accommodation arrangements for the employees and clients.
- Maintaining the records of entry and exit details.
- Managing the clients who visit and arranging the comforts for them.
- Coordinating the appointments and consultation time of the clients with the management and other employees of the organization.
- Providing excellent customer service with good satisfaction.
Skills and Specifications
- Must possess pleasant and charming personality.
- Strong communication, importantly oral and presentation skills are required.
- Good quantitative and aptitude knowledge.
- Proficiency in using computers and telephone.
- Must possess customer service relation and coordination skills.
- Must be pro-active in approach.
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s or equivalent degree in any subject or field.
- Relevant experience and training in front office administration is preferred.
Category: Office Job Descriptions