Graphic Designer Trainee Job Profile and Description
A graphic designer trainee job entails a lot of responsibilities. This job is usually offered to individuals with exceptional talent through college campus job selection process. Once a trainee, such an individual has a pretty good chance of making it big in the company if his talent is spotted and appreciated.
The job is challenging since it can involve long hours, interaction with various departments like marketing, concept development and so on. The job is a fun one however and most people stick it out with ease. In terms of job profile, it is interesting and the graphic designing field is also quite growing nowadays.
Graphic Designer Trainee Duties and Responsibilities
The duties and responsibilities of a graphic designer trainee will involve:
- A graphic designer trainee is the lowest level post in any firm that deals with web development, graphic logistics and content development. Such an individual thus has to handle paperwork, files, and carry out the basic designs and sketches that a project may involve.
- Content development is an important job duty of a graphic designer trainee. He will be part of meetings and brainstorming sessions and can provide inputs about how a particular product can be sold better through graphic designing.
Graphic Designer Trainee Skills and Specifications
The skills and specifications that are required of a graphic designer trainee include:
- A graphic designer trainee has to be a team player. This is an important skill since such an individual will have to answer to supervisors and generally work with other trainees and interns.
- A graphic designer trainee needs to be trained in the best and the latest designing software in order to beat competition and progress to higher rungs of the company. This is crucial since a lot of the success of a graphic designer depends on technical ability as well as individual flair.
- A graphic designer trainee needs to have good creative skills.
Graphic Designer Trainee Education and Qualification
The education and qualification requirements for a graphic designer trainee are as follows:
- High school diploma or equivalent GED
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or Computer Science or graphic designing and multimedia animation
- Master’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, animation, multimedia content development
Graphic Designer Trainee Salary
A Graphic designer trainee earns around 35,000 USD per annum. However this is only an approximate figure and this may vary depending upon the type of organisation and skills of the candidate.
Category: Trainee Job Descriptions