A health care job specification is an overview of the offered health care job, which helps the interested candidates in applying for a deserving job position. It is drafted by emphasizing on expected good health care experience, health sciences educational qualifications and job functioning in a health care department. Doctor, surgeon and physician are the some of the different health care job profiles for which job specifications need to be drafted considering the skills and educational qualifications needed for the same. A healthcare job specification makes the recruitment procedure easy for the employer and the interested contender. Therefore, a health care job specification differs according to the different job profiles.
Types of health care job specifications:
- Medical assistant job specification
- Health service manager job specification
- Homeopathic job specification
- Dentist job specification, etc
Following mentioned factors must be included to prepare an effective health care job specification:
- State the needed qualifications such as a bachelor & masters in health & medical services, BDS, medicines, surgery, biological sciences along with knowledge of clinical standards.
- Mention about the required experience along with various other skill sets like excellent conversations & interpersonal skills, ability to deal with the patients, knowledge of medical record preparation, team spirit aptitude, etc.
- The health care job specification should also mention about any special skills which are needed for the job profile.