HR Coordinator Job Profile and Description
HR Coordinator’s job entails providing guidance, support, and coordination in the consistent and effective application of policies, procedures, and practices of Human Resources department. The main responsibility of HR coordinator is to assist the HR manager in every aspect of human resources by responding to any mail queries of employee. Most HR coordinators assist the administration including updating, filing spreadsheets, reference checking, invoicing, and issuing of letters and contracts.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Leading day-to-day payroll administration, including bi-weekly payroll processing, collecting timesheets, and acting as initial degree of contact for inquiries and issues related to payroll.
- Organizing, managing, coordinating, and directing the operations and functions of personnel.
- Coordinating and participating as a selection panel member in recruitment process, including selection, appointment process, preparing reports.
- Conducting investigations and research into reclassification, classification and criteria advancement submissions and preparing appraisal reports of employees.
- Identifying, reviewing, and advising on tasks related to recruitment process and employment strategies to meet human resources requirements.
- Undertaking quality checks of selection and recruitment processes and reports; liaising with external consultant and management to ensure effective meeting of guidelines and standards.
- Undertaking quality assurance checks and liaising with external consultants and management to ensure effective meeting of guidelines and standards.
- Interpreting, assisting and advising employees and managers regarding cooperative agreement applications, leave management and benefit administration, and HR procedures and policies within the specified guidelines.
- Supporting in completion of job application materials and documents, and preparation of employment interviews and tests.
- Performing or supervising payroll processing, developing, and implementing procedures and applications.
- Establishing, organizing and supervising the maintenance of department records, ensuring complete accuracy and confidentiality.
- Preparing, reviewing, interpreting, analyzing and approving a variety of data, information and reports, and making recommendations depending on findings.
- Conducting with and advising management and supervising human resource issues; investigating human resource related problems and making recommendations to the organization.
Skills and Specifications
- Ability to speak, write and read the English language.
- Able to work alone on a broad variety of projects.
- Able to establish and maintain healthy working relationships with people in course of work.
- Good professional appearance.
- Strong level of influence and negotiation skills.
- Medium proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, and Internet Explorer.
- Able to deliver effective results, meet tight deadlines and targets.
- Good judgment and decision-making skills.
- Able to motivate and empower others to reach organizational goals.
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business or related fields from an accredited institution.
Degree level education in Human Resources or related field.
Category: HR Job Descriptions