Maintenance Assistant Job Profile and Description
Maintenance is a very complex job. A lot of people are required to maintain a particular facility. There are both technical and non-technical maintenance required in any facility. So, there are many different types of people required for the maintenance of any facility. The job of a maintenance assistant is to assist the chief people in maintenance work. There are generally many people in this particular post in every facility.
Maintenance Assistant Duties and Responsibilities
- The prime duty of people in maintenance assistant post is to assist their seniors in the maintenance work.
- They have to work according to the dictate of their seniors.
Maintenance Assistant Skills and Specification
- Not much skill is required from a person in a maintenance assistance post, but you should have possessed some skills, so that you could able to carry out the orders of your seniors.
- The most important thing is if you want to promote to the next position from a maintenance assistant post, then you have to learn different skills of maintenance. So, if you are getting this job, then you should learn as much as you can and that to quickly, in order to get a promotion.
Maintenance Assistant Education and Qualification
- Educational qualification does not matter much for the post of maintenance assistant.
- The employer may ask for an intermediate certificate at the time of recruiting you for the post of maintenance assistant. But the more qualification you have, the better is the chance of getting the job.
Maintenance Assistant Job Salary
- The salary is not much for this maintenance assistant post as this is a very low cadre post. That’s why, you should always try to learn from this job and get a promotion to high paying job.
- The salary of this job comes in a range of $1500-$2500 per month.
Category: Maintenance Job Description