Maintenance Technician Job profile and Description
In case of a house, there are different types of maintenance jobs are required. Some of them are technical and the rest are of non-technical nature. For example, there should be some cleaning work of the house and that falls under the non-technical category. On the other hand, if the TV is needed to be repaired, then that falls under the technical category. The job of a maintenance technician is to take care of all the technical maintenance job of a facility, in which he or she is appointed.
Maintenance Technician Duties and Responsibilities
- The prime duty or responsibility of a maintenance technician is to handle the entire technical maintenance job required at the place of his or her work.
- If there is any kind of technical maintenance job is required, then he or she has to take all the responsibility to do that particular work.
Maintenance Technician Skills and Specifications
- A technical maintenance executive has to be very much tech-savvy.
- He or she should possess different kinds of technical maintenance job required in a facility.
- He or she should possess a problem solving ability, because he or she will be the person, who has to solve every kind of technical problem arises in the facility, in which he or she is employed.
Maintenance Technician Education and Qualification
- You should have a technical degree for the maintenance technician job.
- A diploma or degree in technology is the required degree for a technical maintenance executive job.
Maintenance Technician Job Salary
- The salary of technical maintenance job from person to person and company to company.
- However, the salary of a technical maintenance job is comes in the range $2500-$5000 per month, in most of the cases.
Category: Maintenance Job Description