Managing Director Job Profile and Description
The Managing Director of a company holds the rank of a top executive, which is definitely a high-level position.
The scope of duties of a Managing Director is vast for he has to take care of different factors of an organization- from healthcare of the employees to the finance of the company. Hence, Managing Directors have the responsibility of running a company successfully.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing new business for the company, which in turn would ensure the company’s growth and progress.
- Bringing new clients for the company by acting as a high-level sales person.
- Introducing the company to new potential clients and ensuring that the company is making adequate profits.
- Nurturing the different business relations of a company and making it popular amongst both the customers and clients.
- Overseeing the process of recruiting and retaining of the employees. By doing this, he would be able to ensure that the standard of a company never deteriorates.
- Reporting of vital information on the company’s overall performance to the company’s Board of Directors.
Skills and Specifications
- Sense of Responsibility.
- Administrative and Managerial Skills.
- Great Communication Skills.
- Ability to manage all departments with efficiency.
- Far sightedness and ability to scrutinize effectively.
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in management, administration or any other related field from an accredited institution.
- At least five years of experience in the field of managing the responsibilities and different departments of a company is an added advantage.
Category: Director Job Descriptions