Marketing Account Coordinator Job Profile and Description
The Account Coordinator in a Marketing division of a company is a junior level position which includes some administrative and creative support to the Account Managers. The Account Coordinator is responsible for the proper development and execution of a campaign in the company. They work as a team with the other members to ensure participation at all levels from those involved in the campaign.
Marketing Account CoordinatorDuties and Responsibilities
The duties and responsibilities of a Marketing Account Coordinator include:
- Work in close coordination with the Account Manager and others in the project team.
- Assist the Account Manger to maintain and nurture client relation and client satisfaction.
- At times, an Account Coordinator who is confident may be entrusted with communicating directly with clients or coordinate events whenever necessary.
- An Account Coordinator has to prepare Audio- Visual presentations to be used by the Account Manager.
- The Marketing Account Coordinator will be also required to maintain the databases of clients or accounts that the company is dealing with.
- They will also be required to maintain industry contact details as a database for use by the Account Managers to generate new business.
- Prepare reports of accounts as per the specifications of the Account Manager.
- Draft correspondence to clients and even answering the mails.
- Provide new and creative ideas to coordinate the campaign of the team.
- Perform other clerical duties like maintenance of records and filing.
Marketing Account CoordinatorSkills and Specification
The skills and specifications needed of a Marketing Account Executive include the following:
- Good interpersonal skills to help in communication with all while coordinating.
- An eye for details and good observation skills.
- An optimistic attitude
- Be ready to take up challenges.
- Time management skills
- Work as per schedules and deliver the services on or before deadlines.
- Be able to keep a charming attitude even in the face of pressurizing work conditions.
- Be able to work in a team.
- Have a competitive spirit and is ambitious as these traits will help him or her to perform the duties efficiently.
Marketing Account Coordinator Education and Qualification
The education and qualifications for a Marketing Account Coordinator are
- A bachelor’s degree in a business or marketing or any related field.
- Tech savvy
- Be proficient in Microsoft office applications like Word, Excel, Powerpoint etc.
Marketing Account CoordinatorSalary
The Marketing Account Coordinator can get a salary anywhere between US $ 33,000 to US $ 52,000 annually. The salary varies depending upon the type of company, work profile and qualifications of the candidate.
Category: Account Job Descriptions