Marketing Communications Job Profile and Description
A Marketing Communication’s manager has to manage a lot of things and marketing activities simultaneously. He has to interact and coordinate with other marketing departments like product management; public relations etc to ensure that the communications for a product are appropriate and reflect what the company actually wants to.
Marketing Communications Duties and Responsibilities
- Helping the Marketing Manager in designing and coordinating all integrated marketing communication activities and processes.
- Coordinating in production and designing variety of marketing communications processes.
- Developing and coming up with concepts related to brochures, pamphlets, infomercials and other marketing and promotional materials.
- Monitoring the correct and planned implementation of various marketing activities and processes.
- Keeping track of the success rate and performance of on going promotional campaigns and making the required changes for better effectiveness and also receiving feedbacks on these campaigns.
- Keeping and maintaining a redress system to address the queries and doubts of the customers and provide them with clear, concise and convincing answers and solutions.
- Designing timely contents for websites and updating them on a monthly basis.
- Developing presentations and producing newsletter of the company on a quarterly basis.
- Monitoring the blogs for effectively protecting company brands online.
- Attending trade shows and tours of other brands to get idea about other brands.
- Assigning leads for sales targets and goals.
- Providing timely training to the sales force for better performance.
Marketing Communications Skills and Specifications
- Computer proficient with Microsoft Office, Dreamweaver, Front Page skills.
- Good understanding of marketing concepts
- Strong presentation skills and ability to work under stress and meet deadlines
- Good content writing skills and ability to get into the skin of any product
- Good project management and execution skills.
- Ability to work in a team
- self-motivated, confident, energetic, and creative
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Marketing Communications Education and Qualifications
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing or commerce.
- A master’s degree in Marketing from a good management school.
Marketing Communications Salary
- According to your past experience, your salary will be fixed in this job. If you have a good past experience, then you will get a handsome salary in this job.
- The average salary range is $3000 – $9000.
Category: Marketing Job Descriptions