Network Developer Job Profile and Description
The job of a network developer, as is made clear by the job position itself, is that of supervising over various computer networks and confirming their proper functioning. The basic aim of the network developing team or agency is to establish a certain network effectively such that all operations of transmitting and transferring information to and from that particular network can be achieved without any form of interruption. Hence a network developer needs to be thoroughly aware of the nitty-gritty of the particular network he would be working upon and its relation with other networks, thereby helping it develop to the fullest by managing all the inherent aspects that frame the specific network.
Network Developer Duties and Responsibilities
The duties and responsibilities required to be handled by a network developer include the following:
- A network developer needs to study the network requirements and targets thoroughly and accordingly design the path for sharing information.
- The job of a network developer would be to manage the operations of the network in a manner such that it spends the least in setting itself up and gains maximum after each execution.
- The network developer has a major responsibility in maintaining the security issues of the particular network he has been assigned to look after.
- Another major responsibility of a network developer while performing the job is to ensure the absence of any form of noise or disturbance.
- The network developer must design and develop such a network that assures the best and most perfect communication possible between two systems or two distinct networks.
- It is the professional responsibility of a network developer to ensure that the specific network he is working at and the corresponding networks can all be successfully handled, with each of them providing clients and users with the required set of information in a clear, complete, and uninterrupted fashion.
Network Developer Skills and Specification
The skills and specifications that need to be possessed by a network developer include the following:
- Practical application skills of computer network and networking concepts.
- Ability to think and create effective networks that ensure easier and faster access with data.
- Interpersonal skills; reasoning and logical abilities
- Skills to analyze the effectiveness of a network and the possible defects in developing the same.
Network Developer Education and Qualification
The education and qualifications required of a network developer include:
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences and/or Computer Applications.
- A Master’s or PhD in computing skills or network fields adds to the resume of a network developer.
- Certified completion of course and/or practical experience in network development is a requirement in this field.
Network Developer Salary
The annual salary of a network developer on an average lies in the range of $65,000 – $90,000, with skilled and experienced professionals earning more than average.
Category: Internet Job Descriptions