Property Maintenance Job Profile and Description
To stay in proper health and shape, every property needs constant maintenance. If the maintenance is stopped for say a period of one month, then the condition of the property will decorate significantly. That is why, there are property maintenance executives deployed in every property to take care of that property and do the required maintenance work at proper time.
Property Maintenance Duties and Responsibilities
- The name of the job says all about the duty and responsibility of a person deployed in a property maintenance position. He or she has to do all the maintenance work the property requires.
- Not one but many property maintenance executives are generally deployed in a property to take care of that. So, you may not have to do all kind of maintenance but you have to do the maintenance job assigned to you perfectly.
Property Maintenance Skills and Specifications
- If you are looking for a post of property maintenance, then you should possess ability to maintain a property.
- Apart from that, you should have an ability to finish the assigned task within the given period of time.
Property Maintenance Education and Qualification
- Your educational qualification does not matter most to get a job in property maintenance.
- If you have any good educational qualification like bachelor’s degree in any discipline that will certainly help you to get this job.
Property Maintenance Job Salary
- First of all, this is a low grade job, so you should not expect huge salary from this job.
- If you have enough experience in property management before, then you will get a good salary.
- Your salary depends upon in which type of property, you are employed.
- The salary of this job comes in a range of $1000-$2000 per month.
Category: Maintenance Job Description