Real Estate Business Analyst Job Profile and Description
A Real Estate business analyst or a real estate analyst is a person or professional who works in the field of real estate and helps clients and buyers in evaluating and analysing the properties and their worth. These individuals work as financial analysts by helping buyers decide on a property which shall be beneficial for them from the investment or housing point of view. Real estate business analysts provide analytical insight to sellers as well and may benefit from the strong job prospects in this field. But to become a real estate business analyst, a person needs to fulfil many job duties and responsibilities and also fulfil certain qualifications and requirements. The following is a detailed description of the same
Real Estate Business Analyst Duties and Responsibilities
A Real Estate Business Analyst should be able to perform the following mentioned job duties and responsibilities:
- Researching current market trends and statistics with the aim of forecasting the immediate future of the company.
- Find out or determine the best way to use the company’s cash in order to reach the long term and short term goals.
- To perform high level research in order to make real estate deals successful.
- To communicate with buyers as well as sellers and inform them about properties after conducting evaluation and analysis of properties.
- To travel to sites to meet investors and convince them of the suitability of the deal.
Real Estate Business Analyst Skills and Specifications
In order to become a real estate business analyst, a person must possess many skills and specifications and the following are a few of them.
- Exceptional research and analysis skills, ability to evaluate properties.
- Market trend research ability and knowledge.
- Good communication skills, negotiation skills and convincing abilities.
- Excellent Business knowledge, real estate insight and physical strength to spend hours on sites.
- Ability to multitask and familiarity with basic computer software.
Real Estate Business Analyst Education and Qualification
The following are the main educational qualifications needed by a Real Estate Business Analyst:
- High school diploma from an accredited school or institute.
- A bachelor’s degree in any field, preferably finance, real estate, business administration or accounting.
- Atleast 2 years of experience in a related field is required.
Real Estate Business Analyst Salary
On an average, a real estate business analyst can expect to earn an annual salary of $93000.
Category: Business Job Descriptions