Real Estate Sales Consultant Job Profile and Description
A Real Estate Sales Consultant is a professional belonging to the field of real estate sales who is responsible for presenting real estate properties to prospective clients in such a way that it lead to sales. These individual form the backbone of the real estate industry in multiple ways and are responsible for creative sales plans, strategies and form a link between the seller and the buyer. To be a good real estate sales consultant, a person must fulfil certain requirements like skills, qualifications etc. the following is a detailed job description of a real estate sales consultant.
Real Estate Sales Consultant Duties and Responsibilities
The following are a few of the most important duties and responsibilities of a real estate sales consultant:
- To provide the buyers with an in-depth knowledge and information about a real estate property and help them with its assessment in a fair way.
- To show properties, visit sites with customers and explain the various features and specialities of the properties.
- To call prospective buyers to follow up on the property matters and help them make their decision.
- Inform customers about the statistics of the area of the property and its investment benefits.
- To make offers, prepare contracts, prepare reports, write emails and refer mortgage service providers to customers or buyers.
- To extend advice, find new buyers, contact people who have made enquiries etc.
Real Estate Sales Consultant Skills and Specifications
The following are some of the skills needed by a person who wants to be a real estate sales consultant:
- One of the most important skills needed is excellent communication skills. A real estate consultant must be good at both written and verbal interpersonal skills.
- Strong convincing and negotiating abilities, good managerial skills.
- Convincing abilities and strong knowledge about the real estate industry, its trends and its forecasts.
- Good mathematical skills and analytic abilities are also required.
Real Estate Sales Consultant Education and Qualification
The following are some of the educational qualifications needed by a Real Estate Sales Consultant:
- A bachelor’s degree in any field or subject is often considered as a compulsory requirement.
- Working experience in the field of sales for atleast 2-3 years is preferred.
Real Estate Sales Consultant Salary
A real estate sales consultant is likely to earn an annual median salary of $77000. This salary varies depending upon the place of employment and other factors.
Category: Consultant Job Descriptions