Recruiting Manager Job Profile and Description
The role of a Recruiting Manager involves HR and resource development aspects. You will need to construct and place adverts for various jobs within the company. In addition you will be required to schedule interviews and make decisions on the final recruitment. The role involves liaising with different managers who are looking for jobs as well as responding to inquiries from members of the public.
Recruiting Manager Duties and Responsibilities
The duties of a Recruiting Manager are as follows:
- You will be responsible for detailing job descriptions and person specifications.
- The role involves placing adverts within the company bulletin.
- You will be responsible for organizing a coherent response system for the public inquiries.
- You need to maintain a job register and update it according to specifications from the managers.
Recruiting Manager Skills and specifications
The skills that are required of a Recruiting Manager are as follows:
- You need to be well organized in order to manage large scale recruitment drives.
- You should be a good communicator who is able to deal with members of the public.
- The role means that you will be working as a member of the team and therefore you need to be an effective colleague.
- Confidentiality is a requirement in this sensitive post.
Recruiting Manager Education and Qualification
The educational requirements for a Recruiting Manager include a degree in HR management. You might get away with a diploma in related fields. In addition you should present tertiary certificates in personnel management. Individuals with experience might be considered for the role.
Recruiting Managers Salary
The salary for a Recruiting Manager is between $50,000 and $150,000 per annum. The actual rate that is paid will largely depend on the size of the recruitment projects as well as the experience that you can bring to the table.
Category: HR Job Descriptions