A research job specification educates an interested candidate to choose the deserving vacancy by estimating the posted job requirements. A research job specification explains the necessary research experience, skills to contribute into research projects and abilities to fulfil the offered analytical & technical research job duties. After evaluating a research job specification, a job seeker can initiate the recruitment process with the HR department of an employer organization. A research job specification can be created uniquely by considering the different research job designations.
Types of research job specifications:
- Clinical research job specification
- Market research job specification
- Operational research job specification
- Research development manager job specification, etc
Following given factors must be considered for drafting an impressive job specification:
- Decide the vital factors for outlining a remarkable research job specification by considering the available vacancy.
- State the needed research work experience such as monitoring, completing & setting up a research project & trailing protocols, preparing research documentation and consulting with the regulatory authority.
- Mention the desired research skills needed for the job profile like analytical bent of mind, sharp and accurate calculation, creativity, having an eye for details and others.
- The Research job specification should also mention about any special skills sets or educational qualifications needed for a particular job profile.