Retirement Community Manager Job Profile and Description
Retirement community manager job outlook involves overseeing the company’s retirement programs and analysis of retirement plans, plan cost accounting and administration.
Duties and Responsibilities
A retirement community manager job duties are as follows:
- Lead and manage a team of sales associates in helping prospects find the appropriate home based retirement on their lifestyle.
- In charge of establishing rapports, assessing lifestyle needs and providing tours of facilities for prospects retirees
- Interact with general public community to increase awareness and visibility
- Work with executive management to build and maintain high occupancy in the retirement community
Skills and Specifications
The following are a retirement community manager job skills to work in this field
- Achieve a positive atmosphere and lifestyle for the Holiday Community’s residents;
- Ensure a productive, safe, and professional work environment for all staff members;
- Inspire and foster a collaborative Management Team whose members understand and promote its shared authority, responsibilities, and duties;
- Promote a positive community image that will ensure one hundred percent (100%) occupancy;
- Should be able to operate a fiscally sound and efficient organization that produces adequate profitability.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Have a strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Good background in Mathematics, Economics and Accounting in an advantage
Education and Qualifications
- Possess 5 years of sales experience, preferably in apartment/real estate/retirement community environments
- Should have at least a college degree or equivalent education and experience
Category: Hospitality Job Descriptions