Sales and Marketing Director Job Profile and Description
The main task of the Sales and Marketing Director is to analyze, plan and then implement them successfully. They need to make marketing strategies and ensure they are fully executed. By moving in this path, they wish to attain great profits for the company and retain the loyal customers.
The sales and marketing director thus has the major job of responding to the marketing efforts.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Reporting to the CEO as and when required. The CEO needs to be furnished all information pertaining to the developments in the sales team and company sales conditions.
- Developing and maintaining of sales strategy. Driving the business growth of the company is an important factor that one needs to maintain.
- Creating and developing the brand and also the communications.
- Playing a key role in creating something new and constructive. The sales and marketing director should come with the confidence which is needed to develop a plan and make it a success.
- Launching products and planning for their marketing. The success of a product largely depends on its marketing.
- Leading and motivating of the sales and marketing team.
Skills and Specifications
- Highly creative.
- Analytical bent of mind.
- Great communication skills.
- Enthusiastic and motivated individual.
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in administration; the requirement of the degree depends on the size and stature of the firm.
- Five to ten years experience in related field is an added advantage.
Category: Director Job Descriptions