Sales Coordinator Job Profile and Description
A Sales Coordinator’s role in a company entails supporting the sales team in attaining the monthly as well as annual targets and operates with management and clients to determine business requirements. A Sales Coordinator is instrumental in assuring focused and productive communication with the new and existing clients, external distributors, representatives and agents. A Sales Coordinator resolves all complex inquires from the clients and ensures customer satisfaction. A Sales Coordinator is responsible for different kinds of administrative functions essential for everyday operation of the system and fulfillment of the company offers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintaining a healthy relationship with existing customers while opening up fresh customers.
- Providing sales and administrative support involving efficient handling of top and confidential agreements.
- Supporting the sales team in attaining sales targets.
- Communicating with regional sales team for status of order and position of sales.
- Providing inputs and ideas into marketing enterprises and subsequently promote them and monitor responses.
- Preparing monthly, weekly or daily sales analysis.
- Preparing proposals, agreements, sales reports, and presentations.
- Updating the status of sales order in the database or computer.
- Collecting, analyzing, evaluating and accounting the information in order to increase productivity of sales.
- Monitoring the trends and evaluating the performance assessed against monthly sales goals.
- Maintaining an efficient work environment.
- Promoting the facilities of the organization to fresh and existing customers through a proactive approach.
- Coordinating and responding to all requests of internal meetings.
- Assisting in the implementation of sales strategy as prepared by the Sales event manager.
- Attending network and promotional events to develop and maintain contact with potential clients and professional bodies.
Skills and Specifications
- Excellent polite and persuasive communication skills.
- Passionate, hard worker and well organized professional with power to prioritize and multitask.
- Should exert sound judgment, discretion and preserve confidentiality.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Good liaison with all other department members.
- Able to work in team and willing to put up to team.
- Pays attention to detail.
- Flexible to work in non business hours.
- Able to operate in different work conditions such as on-site, off site.
- Able to work alone.
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales or Marketing.
- Beginner level PowerPoint skills and intermediate level Excel and Word skills.
- Relevant training in telephone sales.
Category: Sales Job Descriptions