Security Career descriptions bring to you a range of career opportunities that are available for professionals in the arena of security. Security is an essential function of every organization. With increased data security violation, loss of critical information, criminal cases, and vulnerability to dangers like fire, etc the need for every kind of security has increased like never before. Careers related to security are therefore available in multiple areas like employee security, data security, fire protection, environmental protection, loss prevention, etc. Professionals who want to enter this field need to be responsible, accountable, and bold enough to face different kind of difficult situations from the forefront. The following gives you information regarding career choices, educational and job requirements.
Various career choices are available if one wants to work as a security professional. Some of them are listed below:
- Security Officer
- Security Guard
- Computer Security technician
- Corporate Security Administrator
- Information Security Analyst
- Network Security
- Fire Protection Assistant
- Safety and Security Manager
- Loss Prevention and Security Manager
- Safety health and Environmental Representative
The following factors are also needed to be considered if one is considering a career in security:
- Candidates need not pursue any particular stream for jobs related to physical security like fire protection, security guard, corporate security administrator, etc.
- For these professions, candidates need to get trained in these courses after their education. So the education level is a minimum high school or graduation. They only need to be responsible and perform security and rescue operations by infusing calm among public.
- For jobs like computer or information security, environmental protection, etc candidates need to pursue relevant courses in graduation like computers, information systems, or environment science.
Category: Security Job Descriptions