Sports Marketing Job Description and Profile
Sports Marketing team operates to manage and develop strategic partnerships, advertisements, promotions, direct emails, events, and assess programs across the organization, college or a school. The manager of sports marketing identifies and manages key strategic partnerships while working closely with the Marketing Director of the organization.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Working inventively to brainstorm new thoughts in the market to progress the brand forward while maintaining the various attributes of products.
- Marketing the products via promotions, advertising, merchandising, packaging, direct and interactive marketing, and customer events.
- Defining and developing promotions to develop successful marketing campaigns, messages, banners.
- Analyzing and optimizing campaign performance to improve maximally return on investment.
- Impelling the development of fundamental assets such as videos, online content, photos, etc.
- Developing and delivering direct communications strategy to achieve customer retention and acquisition objectives.
- Creating and managing resource calendar in order to meet all the public relations and marketing milestones.
- Creating marketing strategy around target sports segments.
- Managing the budget and creating a marketing, performance and communication plan for all tactical partnerships.
- Managing the daily implementation of marketing campaign resources, including sales, press, events, tradeshow, and so on.
- Managing the request process of sponsorship, ensuring the effective provision of responses to all inquiries after enrolling the requests.
- Supervising the development and creation of promotions, events initiatives and sponsorships aligned to the consumer, brand, and business strategies in the process of generating awareness for the products.
Skills and Specifications
- Proficiency with Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Highly motivated and sports enthusiast.
- Able to operate independently on various tasks and projects.
- Strong interpersonal, excellent communication skills and solid project management skills.
- Ability to work effectively with flexibility, high energy, patience and enthusiasm.
Education and Qualifications
- BA in Advertising, Marketing, or related field from an accredited institution.
- Degree in Marketing or Advertising related fields.
Category: Management Job Descriptions