Technical Training Specialist Job Profile and Description
Technical Training Specialist offer trainings in specialised areas that could be IT, Finance, health care or business. They are the masters of their own field and offer exclusive knowledge and skills on that specific technology or techniques to the trainees.
These trainers offer training on the specific area of knowledge to enhance the on-job-capabilities of the trainer. They also design and conduct these training programs for their organisations. They try to impart all the latest development and techniques used in that specific field of knowledge.
Technical Training Specialist Duties and Responsibilities
The duties and responsibilities of Technical Training Specialist will involve:
- They offer training in any technical or specific area and for giving that training they update their knowledge by reading latest journals, articles, books and magazines.
- Technical Training Specialist make use of all the latest instructional techniques and effective formats like role playing, group discussions, team exercise and lectures and videos.
- The training sessions are designed by the Technical Training Specialist depending upon the availability of equipments, classroom and instructors.
- They offer the training program for the maintenance and improvement of job roles in the trainees.
- All the handouts and visual materials are prepared by this Technical Training Specialist.
- They also record and monitor all the training activities for the overall improvement of the training programme.
- They design initial training program and also enhance the existing training programme.
Technical Training Specialist Skills and Specifications
The skills and specifications that are required of Technical Training Specialist include:
- Ability to work in a dedicated and hardworking manner along with a flair for discipline and punctuality.
- They must have the sound knowledge about that specific subject or technical area to address all the queries raised by the trainees.
- Ability to use the latest techniques for the impactful training sessions.
Technical Training Specialist Education and Qualification
The education and qualification requirements for Technical Training Specialist are as follows:
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in the specific area or subject.
- Training and diploma in their area of specialisation.
- Certification and licenses to work as a trainer in that particular field.
Technical Training Specialist Salary
Technical Training Specialist usually gets an annual salary of $46,726 although there are some states which may even pay up to $55,000. As the experience in training and knowledge in the specific area increases, candidates can expect a great hike in the salary.
Category: Technical Job Descriptions