Technician career descriptions bring to you the variety of career opportunities that are available for candidates who want to pursue their profession in the field of technician. Technicians are expert in their field in repairing, and changing the specifications of the product. The skills expected from a technician are the ability to understand, test, detect, and solve the problems in their products and services. Technicians are needed in many sectors like IT, Electrical, Electronics, Agriculture, Health Care, food, etc. Technicians are very dexterous at handling the products and the related tools and equipments. The following are the career opportunities, education and job specifications for a student who want to establish a career as a technician.
Various career choices are available if one wants to work as a technician. Some of them are listed below:
- Information Technician
- Electrical Engineering Technician
- Agricultural Technician
- Computer Network Technician
- Medical Lab Technician
- Pharmacy Technician
- Sound Technician
- Forensic Technician
- Dietetic Technician
The following factors are also needed to be considered if one is considering a career as a technician:
- Technicians should at least complete their Bachelor’s Degree successfully in the related field.
- Employers looks for traits like detailed knowledge, deft at handling tools, good at fixing the products, ability to test and detect problems, and resolve the problems.
- Technicians should take orders from their supervisors and execute them accordingly within the limited time schedule.
- Technicians can go higher up the ladder at the rate at which they can perform their current responsibilities well.
Category: Technician Job Descriptions