TeleSales Job Profile and Description
Tele sales representative’s job entails contacting potential customers through telephone. The main duty of a tele sales person is to persuade the clients to buy the company products and services. A tele sales person’s daily activities include describing the company product benefits and present special offers; convincing them for a sales representative visit or to take a trial period; collecting the information about the clients and document them; entering the customer details into computer database, including appointment dates or calls; taking orders and making arrangements for delivery.
Skills and Responsibilities
- Working with market manager to establish tele sales campaigns for promoting the product offers to present and potential customers.
- Identifying opportunities for sales and effectively presenting the key features and advantages of the company products to secure new business.
- Developing prospective customers contact database.
- Maintaining follow-up procedures to new clients correctly and initiating them under minimal supervision.
- Maintaining all tele sales campaigns detailed records.
- Aiming to attain pre-determined targets on assigned regions or categories.
- Updating the customer relationship management system with new contacts.
- Seeking out new income generating opportunities to meet the company targets.
Skills and Specifications
- Excellent written and oral communication as well as listening skills.
- Positive and passionate.
- Should enjoy working with clients and developing healthy relationships.
- Perseverance and should be able to respect customer response.
- Flexible and agile thinker.
- Good knowledge on all company services and products.
- Good team player within a target-driven environment.
- Positive attitude individual
Education and Qualifications
- Degree in business or sales related field.
- Related experience in sales.
Category: Sales Job Descriptions