Telemarketing Manager Job Description and Profile
Telemarketing Manager’s job brings with the position, a plethora full of challenges that require a comprehensive understanding of the very basic management skills. The Telemarketing Manager is accountable for recruiting, leading, and mentoring an inbound and outbound call center. Telemarketing managers are responsible to supervise the telemarketers in persuading the customers or individuals to buy the organization’s products and services.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Creating a process-impelled workflow for sales or telemarketing and leading follow-up and qualification.
- Developing call scripts for telemarketer’s use with lead generation and qualification.
- Creating team compensation structure and performance metrics.
- Supervising telemarketers in persuading the customers to buy the organization’s products and services.
- Interfacing closely with sales department to ensure alignment.
- Using data driven examines to optimize telesales and telemarketing operations.
- Maintaining follow-up procedures to new clients correctly and initiating them under minimal supervision.
- Positioning and selling the company products to customers.
- Maintaining accurate detailed and applicable contact data in the database.
- Calling sales prospect individuals in target industries for qualifying leads and setting up appointments for sales force directly.
- Updating the customer relationship management system with new contacts.
- Developing, training, and managing telesales or telemarketing teams for technology or software organizations.
Skills and Specifications
- Ability to handle effectively multiple projects.
- Ability to prioritize work as well as meet tight deadlines.
- Technical acumen and knowledge of organization’s product.
- Computer expertise in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Ability to train others in telesales or telemarketing function.
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in telemarketing or sales management from an accredited institution.
- Experience in telemarketing activities.
Category: Call Center Job Descriptions