Telesales Executive Job Description and Profile
Telesales Executive’s job entails communicating with potential customers through telephone to develop an effective pipeline to succeed new business and to exceed targets. An executive’s main aim is to up sell and sell various products to clients depending on the business needs. The individual builds strong relationships with the clients to exceed the targets. Most telesales executives develop the telesales strategy, supervise sales technology, manage people, administer sales compensation schemes and implement sales design and processes.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identifying sales opportunities and presenting benefits and key features of products effectively to acquire new business.
- Working with telesales marketing manager to set up campaigns that promote the services on discounts and offers at the company to existing and new customers.
- Communicating with the existing accounts to increase or maintain levels of the business activity.
- Searching constantly for new revenue generating chances to meet the company targets.
- Accomplishing the agreed levels of calling activity to raise revenue or volume streams.
- Adhering to the company external or internal customer care and equal opportunity procedures and policies.
- Developing and maintaining new database contacts and details of potential customers.
- Developing targeted telesales campaigns, which increase sales to company from education and corporate customers.
- Ensuring the correct maintenance of follow-up procedures to the potential clients
- Maintaining detailed records and accounts of all telesales promotions.
- Reporting to the telesales marketing manager immediately on any customer disputes or problems or other major matters.
- Updating Customer Relationship Management database of an organization with new information.
Skills and Specifications
- Ability to work attentively and on own without any supervision.
- Ability to cope under rigorous pressure.
- Highly propelled with zeal to meet high sales targets.
- Flexible and malleable to change.
- Persistent and supportive attitude.
- Excellent communicator with all levels of professionals.
Education and Qualifications
- Degree in Sales, tele marketing, or related field from an accredited institution.
- Experience in Sales.
Category: Call Center Job Descriptions